Booking the Auditorium
Reserving the Robert Gunawardane Memorial Conference Hall
- The Auditorium is made available on fee-paying basis only between 08.00 a.m. and 05.00 p.m.
- With air-conditioning facilities Rs. 25,000.00
- Without air-conditioning facilities Rs. 10,000.00
- For loudspeaker facilities Rs. 2,000.00
- Rehearsals – per hour
- With air-conditioning facilities Rs. 2,500.00
- Without air-conditioning facilities Rs. 1,000.00 (Government taxes will be charged in addition to the above fees)
- A surcharge of Rs. 2,500 per hour or part thereof will be levied for the use of the Conference Hall exceeding the time for which it is booked.
- The booking may have to be cancelled if this Hall is needed for essential events of the Kaduwela Municipal Council or a state ceremony even if it has been booked in advance.
- A deposit of Rs. 10,000.00 is charged for loss or damage to any objects. (Once the Caretaker has confirmed that no loss or damage has been caused, this deposit will be refunded.)
- The deposit for extra time is Rs. 5,000.00. (If the time is not exceeded, this deposit will be refunded.)
- The original receipts issued for deposits should be submitted to get the refunds.
- The Hall consists of 250 seats.
- Glue should not be applied to its walls. (If any damage is caused to walls, deposits will be set off against such damage.)
- The Hall will not be made available for shows on working days.
- After the function, non-biodegradable materials should not be disposed or left in the Hall.