Obtaining Street Line Certificates and Non-Acquisition Certificates
- Obtaining an application for the Street Line Certificate and the Non-Acquisition Certificate
- Checking whether the application that has been completed has been filled as specified and charging the relevant fees
- Obtaining the Rate Report from the Rate Counter
- Obtaining the report of the Technical Officer for Street Line Certificates and the report of the Revenue Inspector for Assurance of Non-Acquisition Certificates
- Returning to the subject clerk
- Referral to the Chief Management Assistant to write and inspect Street Line Certificates and Non-Acquisition Certificates
- Issuing Street Line Certificates and Non-Acquisition Certificates under the signature of the District Officer.
Application Fee – Price Rs. 500.00
Application Fees will be charged upon submission of the duly completed application to the District Office applicable to you.