Approval of Building Plans
In submitting a building plan application :-
- The application should be filled as per the instructions of this application.
- The ownership of the property should be ascertained from the Rates Division and it should be recorded in the application.
- The building plan (drawn to scale) submitted for approval should be presented in triplicate.
- Space for placing a compost bin should be allotted and demarcated in presenting the building plan in the case of lands 10 perches or more in extent.
- A clear photocopy of the plot plan, on which the site plan was based, should also be attached.
- A photocopy of the title deed of the land should be attached to the building plan.
- A copy of the National Identity Card of the owner of the property should be submitted.
Building Plan Application – Price Rs. 586.50
Fees will be charged upon submission of the duly completed application to the District Office applicable to you.